- IMPORTANT: AAT Members with current, paid memberships need not register for the Atlas. You may use your regular AAT Member login and password to log into the Atlas. Please read more <here>.
If you are not a paid member of AAT and you would like to submit to the Atlas, you must register as an Atlas user. You may do this <here>.
You must fill out all fields with red stars, and accept the Terms & Conditions for using and submitting to the Atlas.
Registering for the Atlas does not let you view the Abnormal Atlas, nor does it give you access to AAT’s Member Portal. Registering for the Atlas lets you:
- View the Normal Atlas which is open to the public
- Submit to both the Normal and Abnormal Atlas.
Once you have registered, two things will happen:
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please retain the email for future reference. If you do not see the email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
- You will be taken automatically to your Atlas Dashboard.